2. The answer is B
- see answer B
- The dysplastic cells are not stained by the Lugol iodine solution
- Lugol iodine is the solution used for a schiller test
- see answer for B and C
3. The answer is A and D
4. The answer is B
- Keflex is not a treatment for vaginitis
- Metronidazole 500 mg po BID x 7 day is the appropriate treatment
- Fluconazole is first line for a yeast infection
- Metronidazole 2 grams in a single dose is the appropriate treatment for Trichomonas but not bacterial vaginosis.
5. The answer is D. Chlamydia and and Neisseria are the two most common causes of cervicitis.
If you are preparing for the PANRE/PANCE check back for weekly updates and physician assistant review questions which are typically posted on Thursdays. Bookmark this site or add it to your feed reader and never miss an update. You can also subscribe to our news letter by clicking here! Spend a few minutes a week with us and never have to cram again.