These review questions for the PANCE or PANRE are designed to be a brief active review of the previous article. If for some reason something doesn’t make sense or you want to go back and check something click here for that article. As always if there is anything incorrect or outdated please let me know at email@example.com as I am not an expert in this area. Click the link at the bottom of the page for the answers to the questions.
1. There is no agreed upon definition of macrosomia. What is the the smallest size on the spectrum?
- >4000 grams
- >3000 grams
- >3500 grams
- >4500 grams
2. Name four fetal presentations
3. Which of the following is not by itself an indication for c-section
- previous c-section
- fetal distress
- transverse position
4. Ripening of the cervix can be achieved with
5. List four things that should be included in a the first postpartum office visit