These questions are designed to be a brief active review of the previous article. If for some reason something doesn’t make sense or you want to go back and check something click here for that article.
1. Choose the risk factors associated with ovarian cancer. (choose all that apply)
- Age 40-60
- African American
2. You suspect your patient has infertility secondary to PCOS. What medication would you start with.
- Medroxyprogesterone acetate
3. A young woman presents to your office complaining of infertility and after a long discussion she is also embarrassed about recent hair growth. Which medication would work best for this patient.
- None of the above
4. True or false: CA-125 can be used as a screening tool for ovarian cancer?