These questions are designed to be a brief active review of the previous article. If for some reason something doesn’t make sense or you want to go back and check something click here for that article.
1. Which term refers to heavy menstrual bleeding?
2. A patient is found to have several large uterine fibroids while undergoing a CT of her abdomen for what is diagnosed as an inflamed appendix. Once the appendix has been taking care what should be done about the fibroids.
- Patient should see her gyn to have them surgically removed
- Oral contraception should be prescribed
- Regular pelvic U/S to monitor the fibroids
- Nothing at this time
3. What is the most common presenting symptom of endometrial cancer?
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Cyclic pelvic pain
- Non cyclic pelvic pain
- Nausea and vomiting
4. Small intestine herniating into the vagina is known as… (no multiple choice here)
5. True or False: The pelvic pain with endometriosis is typically related to the menstrual cycle.