These questions are designed to be a brief active review of the previous article. If for some reason something doesn’t make sense or you want to go back and check something click here for that article. No multiple choice today. I think that would make this section to easy. 🙂
1. Ovulation is stimulated by a surge in which hormone?
2. What is the average age of menopause in the United States?
3. What is the most common cause of secondary amenorrhea?
4. Symptoms of PMS occur during which phase of ovulation?
5. A 15 year old female presents to your office with her mother. In a conversation with her daughter the mother came to know that the daughter has not had a regular period for about three months. She has had some spotting but little else. You think to yourself that it has only been three months and by definition amenorrhea is not until six months. She is likely had weight fluctuation and/or changes in exercise and stress patterns. However there is at least lab test you must get as soon as possible. What is it?